We had so much fun surfing with you this summer! I know four
giggling girls can be a lot to handle, but you made us feel comfortable
and successful in our attempts. Your down to earth demeanor paired with
your surfing skills and knowledge allowed a fun class and a great
experience. It was definitely the highlight of our trip!
Now It's Your Turn To Have All The Fun!
- Daytona Beach Surfing Lessons Specializes in Private and Small Group Lessons for all Levels of Surfers!
- Conveniently located in Daytona Beach
- All ages Welcome, (6 years old - ?) as long as you can swim, You're In!
- Daytona Bach Surfing Lessons was founded by Former Hawaii State Surfing Champion Sean Louden who was also the Master Surf Instructor for Rivers To the Sea Surf School on Maui, which was quoted as:
"Surf Instructors to the Stars"
- During Your Lesson You will learn essential fundamentals & various techniques on
getting to your feet and riding a wave for the first time. You will
also learn the basics of, positioning, paddling,
surfing etiquette, ocean knowledge, and water safety.
- After your lesson
you’ll have the basic down and be able to rent a board and go out on
your own having the time of your Life! I
believe Learning to Surf is one of the "Top 10 things to do in
Daytona Beach"! If you're looking for Fun in Daytona Beach...You've
is a very patient and effective instructor and has a good way of
explaining concepts to those who (like me) have absolutely no
experience with surfing. He got me standing on the board on waves
almost immediately. We had a BLAST! I would definitely recommend Sean
and his school.
Austin , TX
What ever your
skill level is at, I'm confident We'll have something to add to your fun
adventure of learning to surf or simple improving you surfing performance!
A Little About Daytona Beach Surfing Lessons Founder:
Daytona Beach Surfing Lessons Founder Sean Louden was the former Open Mens Hawaii State Surfing Champion
and has successfully taught hundreds of people to surf over the past 10
He grew up on
the island of Maui Hawaii and has been featured on ESPN, Fuel T.V.,
Surfing and Surfer Magazine as well as dozens of other publications and
media outlets throughout his surfing career!
He recently moved back to the States to
Re-pursue his Professional Surfing Career at age 28 and to teach a few
the Extremely Fun art of surfing!
Photo - Sean Louden in Indonesia